Master is a digital media player/recorder designed
for interactive language training. This software
interface allows language students to practice
listening and speaking skills at many levels through
the use of readily available digital audio and
digital video media.
Media Master, you can convert old analog audio
and video tapes to digital mp3 and mpeg formats
for greater flexibility and ease of use.
can use Media Master on any computer instead of
having to visit a dedicated tape lab. Instructors
and lab assistants no longer need to copy and
hand out tapes, as the digital media is readily
accessible from any computer.
Master has two user-selectable interfaces
to match every user's taste and needs. The above
graphic shows the main interface with full
views of all tracks and controls. The compact
interface, shown below, provides the most
critical controls with a pop-up video window.
This interface is best used with web pages and
other online lesson materials. Download a brochure
below for further details and advantages of each
Plays digital media files of all types from
· Media viewing screen resizes to fit any
style of video.
· Media files can be viewed in full screen.
· Supports multiple audio tracks (translations)
with streaming media.
· Supports closed captioning.
· Supports playlists with streaming media.
· Counter shows elapsed time and length
of media file.
· Volume control slider.
· Mute button.
· Controls for play, pause, stop, rewind,
fast forward, and recap.
· Scan slider for scanning to precise locations
in media files.
bookmarks for marking important points in
· Slow or normal playback speed.
· Graphical buttons for Lesson Launch and
· Graphical buttons for loading and closing
media and student files.
· Filename boxes show currently loaded media
and student file.
· Live video window for viewing direct video
· Records sound from student microphones
or other audio sources.
· Plays student sound files.
· Record Insert capability.
· Safety dialogs to prevent accidental file
· And much more!
here to download a DEMONSTRATION VIDEO (requires
Windows Media Player 7 )
(To download video, right-click the above graphic
and select "Save Target As". Then, choose your
destination and click "Save". After you have downloaded
the video, it can be played using Windows Media
Player. 5.0 MB )